Welcome to our page where you can purchase performance tickets:
Tickets for individual shows can be purchased on the website for $20 for adults and $5.00 for students. They can also be purchased at the door for $25.00 for adults and $5 for students.
New Loveland Performing Arts Ticket Purchasing Instructions
New Ticket Ordering Platform
In October, 2018, Loveland Performing Arts partnered with Colorado Box Office to sell individual show tickets online. Loveland Performing Arts and Colorado Box Office are each secure websites for ordering tickets with confidence.
On our website, a click on the BUY TICKETS button will take you to the ordering page for a single show. Each of the remaining shows will currently have separate ordering pages.
The first box that comes up asks if you wish to make a donation to Loveland Performing Arts. You can use a pull-down box to indicate the amount you wish to donate. OR – you can skip that box and move on.
Choose the type of ticket, adult or student, quantity, and click ADD.
- Adult tickets of $20.00 will have a $2.00 ticket fee.
- Student tickets of $5.00 will have a $1.25 ticket fee.
- You will not incur a fee for using a credit card.
Click on Check Out Now.
- You can select to receive your ticket by e-ticket on your cell device, print at home, or have your ticket held in WillCall.
You will next give your First Name, Last Name, e-mail address. Please double-check your email address for accuracy. (An incorrect email address will cause a delay in the process.)
In the next window give your credit card, your billing address and shipping address if it would be different.
- Watch for your receipt in a follow-up email.
- If you have selected ‘E-Ticket or Home Print’, directions will be included in that email.
- If you do not receive the emailed receipt, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and leave your name and phone number on the email.
- You may also call 970-646-4010 and a volunteer will respond as soon as possible.
The procedures for ordering 2019-2010 Season Ticket Packages will be shared in April 2019.