Welcome to our page where you can purchase performance tickets:
SEASON TICKETS will be mailed in August 2018
FOR SEASON TICKETS:
- Click on “Season Tickets 2018-2019” above in the navigation bar or click here.
- Fill out your order for season tickets with your email address and postal information.
- Choose how you wish to pay: Visa, Mastercard, Discover or PayPal. All of our transactions go through the PayPal server, but you would click on “don’t have a PayPal account” to use your credit card instead.
- Look for these season tickets in the postal mail near the end of August or early in September.
FOR TICKETS TO INDIVIDUAL SHOWS: ( AFTER JUNE 15, 2018)
Tickets for individual shows can be purchased on the website for $20 for adults and $5.00 for students. They can also be purchased at the door for $25.00 for adults and $5 for students.
To purchase tickets for individual shows AND PRINT THEM OUT IMMEDIATELY AT HOME, please use this procedure. Following this procedure will save you the per-ticket fee that many other ticket service companies would charge. You can order single-show tickets for your family or friends on ONE order, with only the one usual Credit/Paypal process charge. Now, that’s good news, isn’t it?
To purchase single-show tickets via charge card and print at home:
- Choose the tab “2018-2019 Individual show tickets” or click here. (After June 15, 2018)
- Click on the name of the single show you would like to purchase.
- Scroll down to indicate the number of tickets you want.
- Click add to cart.
- Choose payment method: Visa, Master Card, Discover or PayPal.
- You will receive three (3) emails within minutes.
- The first emails confirm your order and charge.
- One email will have this subject: “Your tickets from Loveland Performing Arts” – Print the page(s) in this email. The printed pages(s) are your ticket(s).
- If you have difficulty please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance, or leave a detailed message at 970-646-4010 and one of our volunteers will return your call.
- Each ticket will have a separate number to be checked at the concert door. Be sure to bring each individual ticket page to be collected at the concert.